Saturday, July 31, 2004

Fragmented Thoughts

Today is Honours Day. Nothing to do with me as usual. Woke up on a regular time at 6 and got there at HDB Hub at around 7 to meet all the prize winners. I am in charge of the 2003 prize winners. Great, getting to see all my ex-girls. McDonalds Breakfast, a big one, down with a cup of lipton tea, 2 and a half packets of sugar. The caffeine did got me out of my slumber. What a way to start the day.

An ex girl came to me and chitchatted with me while we are waiting at the holding room beside the auditorium. "How are you, Mr Ng... How are your classes this year? Are they as good as we?" I smiled, eyes darting from one point to another. Well my eyes betrayed my intentions. "They are fine, just different in their own way" She smiled too.

Saw the crowd dwindled after the Honour Day celebrations. Ms Tan left, the rest of the teachers got on with their weekends, CIPs, boyfriends, girlfriends, families etc. Stayed back till 1 to oversee the moving of the art pieces back to school. Was back in school till around 2 plus. Went out for late lunch with Mrs J Chu, Ms Yap and Mr Chan. Great time chatting , had chickent rice.

It is end of Saturday. Waiting for the AC Milan against Manchester United game at 12.55am. Didn't talk , feel shitty.

Stay Positive! I'm trying. What's wrong?

No comments: