Saturday, July 10, 2004

A Big Screw Up

Today I really "screwed" up... Let's face it who in the right frame of mind would use a four-letter word in the lesson, especially during a lesson observation!! I was actually going to say that Hong Kong and Shanghai were fighting and of course in a absolute slip of tongue, it became... (well it is up to your imagination) Sometimes it just need someone to use the slip of tongue to explain what happen this morning, yah thanks to all my precious little 3/4 girls, who couldn't stopped giggling and of course our dear Gillian have to add onto the joke by giving a comment " the two countries can't satisfy each other" adding another nuance to the whole skewed perversed situation. But luckily for me, the whole lesson went on smoothly. I know I can trust my form class when I needed them. :)

Found something interesting though... laugh my head off. click here
I am in the mood for nostalgia. have been watching all those extremely old Hong Kong vampire movies. In fact I also don't know why I have been spending so much money on all those vintage VCDS and of course watching it over and over again. You know those with "vamp"ies jumping from one end to the other, sucking blood and killing people. I have to say that the directors are pretty ingenious in giving the vampires a mind of their own. In some scenes they were jumping in a straight line, in some they were walking like human beings. I have already know what will happen, who will die, what will the exorcist do etc, but I still watch it. Nothign on the TV that will captivate my attention. But then again I digress.

I am setting the A Maths paper for the test next week. Friday that's it. I hope all of you who are reading this will rememember to study it, and of course Ace it.

But then again, who knows?



No comments: