Thursday, July 08, 2004

Scattered Thoughts

It is the end of the week. A short respite to the pathetic and frantic pace of the working week. I am waiting for the RMUN girls to appear in front of me for conferencing. Where are they? And why is it three o clock in the afternoon and where did my time go to?

Sometimes I wondered if my life would have been more productive if I would to fly back home everyday to do my stuff. Damn I must really get the car. But then again, taking public transport can really allow me to sit and reflect (ie sleeping and drooling), to observe (sights and sound and even smells)

I got the Hitler movie to watch so that I can be ready for lessons. Half way through and pretty nice show, with a very intense performance by Robert Carlyle. I find him a greta actor who managed to protray the mood and the personality , the angst of a aspiring artist, the innocence and finally the ruthless leader that we came to know. I can't wait to show the movie to the girls. They will definitely be interested. Well people like to watch thing that are a bit on the perverted side, whether it is the person or the show itself.

My computer is starting to get a shorter and shorter lifespan. "Die" on me yesterday. And again at a crucial time when my wife got to finish up with her presentation this afternoon. Is it because I have been abusing it too much such that it cannot function to its ripe age anymore. But then again, all things dies...

Attended two wakes the past two nights, one was the grandmom of a student and the other the grandpa of a close friend.Quite different, one is a catholic wake and the other a traditional chinese hokkien one; one quiet and solemn, the other noisy. I prefer the second one, maybe it brings back memories of my late grandparents'. I was even sharing my knowledge about some of the dos and don'ts with my friends.

I found that my thoughts are really scattered today. If things don't make much sense to you, don't worry, it didn't to me.

No comments: