Friday, July 23, 2004

Random Thoughts

With my new found friend from the Track and Field Meet, we went to Leng Kee for another round of car hunting.  Sigh.. Prices of car are getting cheaper and cheaper and I am having a greater and greater desire to get one.  Being a good man and saving for it so far, hope to be able to get the ten percent deposit soon.  My wife prefer the metallic blue colour and I should respect her wish.  I choose the car and she choose the colour.  Fair huh?  Then again I will be able to chauffeur her from one place to another once I have the car.  Talk about conveniences.
 
I managed to finish the book by Dan Brown yesterday nite and has started on the next "Angels and Demons"  so far 40 odd pages through and the story is pretty ok.. Let hope it will not fall flat like the ending of the Da Vinci Code.

 

No comments: