Sunday, July 18, 2004

The Ghosts of the Future
 
Somebody... please "kill" me.....
I told myself again and again that I just have to finish reading those books especially the "Da Vinci Code".  And i have also started on a new book known as "The Tipping Point"... but alas, I was caught up with a new distraction.  There is this new set of Hong Kong Serials known as the Supernatural Detective Files, ten episodes and cost around $18.30 from TS Vision.  I was watching a short preview of it outside the store and was quite fascinated by the story.  I am never a fan of drama serials but then supernatural stuff always spoooked me.  I can be quite a scaredycat when it come to spooks and supernaturals.  I can never watch those Korean and Japanese supernatual ghost movies.  They totally freaked me out.  Guess this is a side of me that not many knows.  But then again... talking about the Hong Kong drama serials, I have only watched 2 episodes but so far it has been pretty captivating.  I am planning to watch it tonight and try to finish it together with the piles of marking I have. 
 
Tomorrow I will be spending the whole day at Choa Chu Kang Stadium.  Which means that I would not be in school tomorrow.  But rest assured as all responsible civil servants, I have prepared work to occupy the classes.  And just a general reminder, the add maths test will be on this friday .  Good luck!! 

No comments: