Monday, July 05, 2004

My Dream Car

It is 5.40pm in the late afternoon. And after a couple of caffeine loaded tea from Sri Lanka, I decided to write a new entry to my blog.

Was in school since 10.30am, got caught in the rain when I was on my way to buy breakfast. Got drenched, as expected! Started with all my backlogged stuff, preparing lessons the usual thing, when all the people are enjoying their Youth Day holidays. I guess this is what those people say as no life. And I guess I shouldn't even start rambling about this thing about teachers since I have been talking about it over and over again.

Just to explain my absence on the two days (Saturday and Sunday) during the 150 years celebrations at CHIJMES, when I heard that many ex-students wer asking for me. Anyway I was there already at 7am in the morning,busy with the panels for the artworks in the cathedral. I dropped by briefly at 8 pm in the evening only to be dragged out of the celebration by my wifey who was too tired to go on walking in her heels. And I was there AGAIN at 12.30pm on Sunday helping to dismantle the panels and bring them back to school. Just to assure the people the I was doing my part for the festival :P

Anyway, I got really bored with writing and marking and I started surfing the net for my dream car at this present moment. I found myself even more inspire to get a car after looking at pictures of these babies. Anyway I have zoomed it down to this one! Yes!


No comments: