Friday, October 14, 2005

The one about the last episodes of friends

I have been watching re-runs of the widely popular american sitcome "friends" and recently acquired the DVD for the sitcom "Joey"

I laughed through the different episodes and the antics of the characters but usually will stop before I reach the finale episodes. Somehow it is a natural reaction, sometimes it is just that I am so so bad at handling loss.

I didn't want the fun and laughter to end. I didn't want the feeling of loss to overcome me. I didn't want to feel miserable.

But I guess the time is up..... for me to just getting used to see the Friends move on and to follow what Joey did and find new directions in a new place. Maybe it is just the way I see it...

trying is contradictory

hiding is difficult

realisation is painful

And silence is miserable...

No comments: