5 things about a teacher
1) They always carry a red pen around, without fail and recognisable from the ink-blotted shirt pockets and "bleeding" pants pockets
2) They almost without fail be either short- or long- or both sighted. Spectacles equal to a scholarly look or so my ah- ma used to say: "more si boon or si wen"
3) They stared at people who are not paying attention to what they are talking
4) They walked into a room and expected everyone to greet them "Good Morning/afternoon/evening so-and-so"
5) Their lives outside school still revolved around students. Wait a minute... teachers don't have lives outside school. :P
And that's my 2 cents worth..