Tuesday, May 31, 2005

it is the start of the holidays and surprisingly I don't really have the mood to write

If this post make no sense to you.. don't worry it is just me rambling with no focus.

I should be at Yunnan today with a pack of students for the Chinese field trip but was down with fever for the past few days. The school made the decision to withdraw me from the trip. I am pretty upset with this decision for I felt that i have let my colleagues down. It was such a last minute thing and I have this obsessive perversion that I lacked professionalism when i failed to go. I put aside all my other commitment and took a good rest ( i can count the hours I was awake during saturday and sunday with my fingers) just to make sure I would be ready but i guess it was just too late.

Shucks! no mood to blog...

No comments: