Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A post

Remember the last time I ask for students, present or ex to write about how they feel about the teachers, like me. One brave soul attempted, and I am brave enough to put it here on my blog....

Mr ng. the first thing i am reminded of you will be of your pronunciation of the word [question]. somehow i always hear it as [quet-chen]
okay i confess i often mimick you in class."GIRLS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUET-CHENS??"
aha sorry. i seek forgiveness. lol.more importantly, (it seems so with everyone too) you are extremely funny and always somehow able to lighten the class mood by telling us jokes. nevermind if some of them are lame, we appreciate your effort to make things more interesting. ahaha. (ALBERT) hahahahahhaha.
and of course! your ever-so-popular blog. it is listed as one of the-must-read-things-when-you-go-online. [oh please continue blogging... sometimes its really hard for us student to see why teachers act in a certain way... so please do continue to blog... and i'll be on my way to enlightenment.]
hahahaand yes i'll remember you for the teacher who insist students to greet you, though... er not too enthusiastically like me.lol. and i appreciate the fact that you still remember my name or me for that matter, and occasionally stop by to ask hows everything going...p.s. your watch is nice.but all in all,i think you are a pretty cool teacher. keep it up!!!!

nice.... :)
I can feel it eating into my ego........

No comments: