Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Band Jam

As I tried to do some constructive work like marking and marking, I find myself digressing into weird stuff. I accidently stumble into a website which gave really weird band names. And mind you these bands existed!! And you thought that 5566, or Twins or FIR are weird. Anyway for the benefit of those who simply find this blog too irresistable or are simply too lazy to navigate away from this blog, this is just a gist of some really "anal-repulsive" "cute" band names

  • Accidental Goat Sodomy
  • A Cat Born in an Oven isn't a Cake
  • The Albino Toilet Boys
  • Anal Genocide
  • Ancient Chinese Penis ( LOL I LIKE THIS ONE )
  • The Archbishop's Enema Fetish
  • Baby Shit Brown
  • Big Fat Pet Clams From Outer Space
  • Bleeding Rectum
  • Betty's Not a Vitamin
  • Clitoris That Thought It Was a Puppy
  • Crosseyed Chicken
  • Daddy's Got the Biggest
  • Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles
  • The Dead Bodyguards of Abraham Lincoln
  • Hitler Stole My Potato (Definitely a History Fanatic)
  • HIV and the Positives
  • I Love My Shih-Tzu
  • James, What Are We Gonna Call Our Band? ( strictly for the uncreative haha )
  • Menstrual Gravy ( wth ?! )
  • Nearly Died Laughing While Shaving My Butt
  • Orgy With PigsPainful Discharge
  • Psychic Buddist Gorillas
  • Soothing Sounds For Baby
  • They Tried To Frame OJ ( Haha a wise crack to OJ Simpson )
  • This is Serious , Mom
  • To Live and Shave in LA
  • Touch Me Again and I'll Break Your Arms
  • Van Gogh's Ear ( LOL !! For the clueluess , Van Gogh's an artist who cut off his own ear )
  • The Vibrators


I just cannot imagine any of these bands as the opening act of top bands like Oasis or even Limp Bizkit or even Linkin Park. It sound so crude...

Being the always ingenious one, I decided to use my creativity to come up with some more local flavoured names which can be used for maybe Singapore Idol 2 Band Performance

  • I propose in an LT
  • Lee Kuan Yew and His Motley Crew
  • Nathan Goes Jalan
  • SM goes MM
  • A Car and its COE
  • The Mama-Shop boys
  • The Tampenis Rapist
  • Garfield and The Sterilised Neighbourhood Cats
  • Preservated Anal Poo ( also known as the PAP )
  • 3G and a Phone
  • Changi and the Bootylicious Ah Kuas
  • John Culler and the Crows
  • The Holy Caucasians
  • The Taxi Midnight surcharge
  • The Bangala Who Looked At Me
  • Lousy Rusty Trains ( also known as the LRT )
  • The Expensive Kachang Puteh
  • Talking Cocks
  • Legs wide open Convent Girls
  • Gahmen and the Bondbreakers
  • The JooChiat Cheekopeks
  • The Study-Mama who Gave me a Massage
  • Jacintha Abishnagan and The Unprounciables
  • I Gave her Money , She Gave me AIDS
  • I do you do, I queue You Queue
  • The Far East Plaza Wannabes
  • Road Rage Menace
  • The Summons from Aunty Fatimah
  • The Milo Champs
  • The Ah Soh Who wore a Bikini
  • Lians and Bengs

How is that for innovation??

No comments: