Monday, June 06, 2005

After a week hiatus, I am bad.. I mean back with more things to share.

Thanks for the concern, I have been really resting well. Did a lot of thinking which I would not bore you people with the question marks I had. Some of you have perhaps seen me in school , les than cheerful... I guess there are certain things that I need to think through.

I guess people reaching a milestone in life need to really evaluate the path before him. familiarity breeds contempt and of course breeds a fear for change. If things in life can be seen on a two-dimensional easel, moving along a straight predictable path, perhaps one might question, what is all about life?

I am not trying to be philosophical or anything, it is just a random thought which had been ebbing in my brain over and over again.

No comments: