Saturday, June 18, 2005

Draw a pig and know yourself

I must be seriously bored but I guess this is one way to get be hyper again... I am flying off in like 600 minutes later to Hong Kong.. Will definitely be putting in great stuff if I can for the blog. *Cross my fingers*

Anyway check this out

Trying to draw with the mouse is quite difficult as you could see from my masterpig opps masterpiece...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, they will ask you a few questions about your pig after you drew it . And this is what I get :

you are a realist

you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

You are emotional and naive, care little for details and are a risk-taker.

You are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

you are a good listener

You drew medium sized tail. ( I'm not posting what this mean cause it'll spoil the fun !)

Ok now, go and draw your own freaking PIG ! Let me know and post a trackback K??

No comments: