Thursday, April 06, 2006

The One with a bad news to share

I am writing this hurried post as I have approximately 3 minutes to spare. I received a piece of bad news from a friend that a friend of mine had lost her baby. It shocked me for Her little precious was supposed to come to this world approximately the same time as my baby Vernice. My heart went out to her as I know how it feel to lose a loved one. The dead baby was induced from her on Saturday and she is now recuperating at home. I know deep down inside she must have felt horrible.... I know no amount of words can make her feel better. I hope that all who read this post will pray for her, for her baby, for her family and hope that she will have the strength to cope.

The Ego One

1 comment:

The Ego One said...

Hi Trisha
It feel sad that such a thing happens to someone who has been a great friend.
I know that God will be watching over her and her family as they recovered from this.