Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The One about Alert Amber

This have been a helluva week for me, I am so busy that I have neglecting my blog and of course my family. I was on MSN and was chatting with a former student when i use the term "busy like hell" which of course in my philosophical reflection, got me thinking... IS hell busy? if it is so what are they busy with? Setting papers like me, doing all the work in the various committees or just going the extra mile helping the students?

On a different note, a handphone ring and/or vibration will startle me. Not that I am over stressed, but just that my precious baby daughter will be coming to this world within these few days. Her due date is actually on 4 May but the gynae mentioned that she might decided to pop by any time now. Actually my wife and me wanted her to try to "pop" by during these day for there are many significances

22 April 2006 - the date my grandmom passed away. it willreally be a tribute to her (Alas too late)
29 April 2006 - the date of our ROM ( possible)
1 May 2006 - What a way to celebrate labour day with labour itself ( possible)
4 May 2006 - the actual day, inference - daughter is very punctual ( possible)
6 May 2006 - Polling day - to celebrate the continual dominance of PAP or to highlight a possble opposition upset? ( possible)

Actually amidst all the stress and running around, i am actually very excited about my new addition to the family. That's why now I am effectively on code Amber, anytime when my wife activate me, SOS and you will see me running into a telephone booth and change into my blue tights and red underwear outside, for i will have to rush to pick my wife.

If you see a metalic light blue lancer with car plate SFMXXXX, these few days and it seems to be defying the speed of sound, it is probably me rushing to send my wife to hospital to welcome the new addition. Do give way K?

The Ego One

No comments: