Thursday, January 13, 2005

Cheery and Cheesy

I am glad I am almost through this week unscathed. The 2 hr Contact time was quite a mouthful - in the sense that so many new things for the teachers that we were literally opening our mouths in wilderment. It was mentally exhausted and I am just typing whatever that is coming through my mind and channeling it to my fingers through the keyboard. Well I have to say that this week so far, lessons had been pretty fun though I am up to almost-the-brim with my essay preparation and of course the tons of marking which I had masochistically ( if there is a word for that) gave to myself. I am always feel that teachers are one of the wierdest beings around being the way we try to so hard to lighten our workload and yet at the same time, that sense of responsibilities will be so much for us to be BC therefore we ended up BGL. But then again, it is old news if I don't pass a comment about teachers and the tons of stuff to do that i feel like a grumpy old man.

I seriously doubt I can finish my assignment on time. Guess I have to ask for an extension soon. The essay is due after self awareness camp and I am sure I will be so mentally and physically tired after that. All the literary vomit and the critical appraisal of the different literature is really giving me migraines. I have been trying religiously to do my essay every weendend but it really need a hell lot of discipline. Let's cross our fingers that this weekend would be a fruitful one for my assignment.

There seems to be a hidden undercurrent in the class today. Something is not right... got to resolve it before it become really a nerve racking problems. As though I don't have enough of that... SIGH.


No comments: