Friday, April 23, 2004

The unbearing lightness of being


I did the unthinkable today.. I actually started to scold the two classes that I had cared most this year...

Actually I didn't really know what gotten into me.. I know some of the girls are trying but I was just plain frustrated with myself that I am not gettin girls to achieve what they should be getting.. A kinda of an over perfectionist I believe. Maybe it was also the stress that has gotten over me... The other classese results are getting better and most importantly the weaker classes are catching up.. any yet my 2 A maths classes are still doing badly. I really let everything out of my system today.. Am i too nice, or am I just over protective when I should have been more disciplined and really giving you people the pressure. I don't know... Sigh...

Mr Chan and Ms Yap were pleased with their classes' results; good for them, the classes had been putting in the effort.. not wanting to sound like sore losers but I believe that the two classes can do well in the A maths exams.. (In the name of the father, and of the son and of the wholy toast) In fact Mr Chan overheard my scoldings to the girls and claimed that he had never seen me so angry before. Sigh... What's wrong huh?? I can never be a good parent. I over indulge my kids and I over scold them when things goes wrong.. :P

No comments: