Monday, April 19, 2004

Life is never fair

I am never known for my imparitality (*ahem*) but I have to say that for the amount of effort that my class had put in, they should have won the International Firendship Day Deco. I know my girls are pretty upset by it, twice they have been beaten by 3/1, actually it will be three, once they know that they have been beaten yet again for the Global Citizenry Award for the Best Class for Term 1. Sigh Life is never fair.. I remember a Secondary school teacher who used to tell me that "Life is never fair". He was one who stick to his mantra and advise us, his students to follow it religiously.. Bound to make us less stressful about the things that have happen. I should do that now....

The examination is coming in 11 days, time for a pep talk on wednesday. I need a pep talk myself too, judging by the amount of marking and the amount of reading I have to do for my 5000 words thesis. How am I going to write that out? Time to take out the trusty smoking gun...

I was having some food alone when I observed that there was a pretty "chio" lady sitting a couple of tables from me. She was looking and smiling at me??!! The observation by her was getting a little unnerving and i start to look perhaps for any "openings' which was not supposed to be open. She smiled at me again. Could it be that when I keep telling 3/8 that I was good looking and gracious, it actually rub onto my subconscious. The girl came up to me and introduce herself, my heart sank. well another new insurance agent friend.....

Guess I should be spending time reading and preparing for my thesis....

No comments: