Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The one with the Gate Keeper

It is weird that going back to school in my red underwear and spandex failed to inspire me to perform superhuman feats. I was again caught in the mundane of stuff with the nitty gritty preparation of Excel Fest firmly at the top of my mind.

But then again today I was indeed vested with power, the power to be in charge of the locking up of the school. As a KAH, I am given the sacred responsibility of locking up the school after everyone ( and I mean everyone) has left. Being a dignified gate keeper also mean that I have the power to chase people out ( even the Principal :P) if they stayed beyond the locking time.

I have been preoccupied with work and the preparation of Excel Fest. Will be a relieved man come 8 July

Wish me luck.

No comments: