Saturday, July 30, 2005

Potentially confusing post

I haven't been blogging for a week plus.

I have been having my PMSes...

I am serious.

I am having all this mood swings which really feels like a roller coaster ride these few day, then i am getting a headache just spinning up and down

Students who experience this sudden outbursts of irritation and tinges of sacarasm are forewarned. This may go on for a long period of time.

I shall not give all of you the longs and shorts about what had been happening to me for the past few weeks, but let just say that there are points of time when I feel that I am at the crossroads of things.

The situation though had been resolved but there are still the internal turmoils in my heart which I need to come to terms with. In fact it has come to a point of time that both ways of the crossroads are not where I want to go. Either way I won't be really happy.....

My close friends and my wife had been talking to me and I have been trying to reconcile all these by myself and I realise that it is going to be difficult in anyway what so ever. But it has come to a point of time that I just have to decide what is it best for me and just welcome the new challenges with open arms.

Whatever decision I made, it is mine and mine only and I can only say that it is a painful one.

I rest...

I ponder...

I decide...

I had decided...

No comments: