Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Flashbacks

I spent most of last night downloading and listening to old songs, (talk about music piracy).

Sinead O Connor - Nothing Compares To You
Tracy Chapman - Baby can I hold you
Rick Price - Heaven Knows
Phil Collins - Separate Lives
Breathe -Hands in Heaven

Actually the thing is that i have all those CDs, but I am just too busy to look through the shelves of CDs to locate it. It also sound extremely weird and scary ( remember the "dropping marbles" sound in HDB flats) to be ransacking in the middle of the night say 2 am.....

I hate it when I listen to a song and certain memories are triggered and affect me badly. :( So I just curled up in bed listening to the songs on repeat, had weird dreams.

Maybe sometimes in life it is just too difficult to please and sometimes to difficult to understand. Maybe it is just the way we made it to be. It is depressing how things have turned out, or how I had single handedly made them to be. To help, you just have to be mean. I don't profess that I am the nicest guy, and I don't want to be the nice guy, for nice guys last last. Characters are made and chosen; I was made for this. I just hope that if separation do come, let separation be bittersweet, for it was what I choose it to be.

Cryptic.....

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away


Separation will be a hard word to say

No comments: