Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The IJ Song - What an IJ girl wants ( to be sung by IJ girls of course)

Tune By: "How much is that doggie's Composer (brownie points for those who knows who)
Lyrics by: A sleep-deprived Ego one
In The Tune Of: How much is that doggie. Duh.

How **** is that boy? ( Original Lyrics and looping midi found here)

How sweet is that boy boy by the walkway? (I want!)
The one who is flashing the bills.
They say ACS boys are the richest,
I do hope that boy is not gay.

I must choose Raffles or SJ,
And no neighbourhood ah beng for me.
If he can't speak well, then I am sorry
He can jolly well find an ah Lian.

How hunky is that boy by the walkway? (I want)
The one with hu-mon-go-us feet.
They say that the body is proportional.
I do hope there measured up same.

I don't want a jock or ah beng,
I don't want a boy that just nags.
I don't want a boy with no opinion,
Or haunt me like a stalker in sight.

How cute is that boy boy by the walkway? (I want)
The one in that studded uniform.
His leg hairs are showing from his khakis
And he speak with a cheena accent.

How cute is that boy boy by the walkway? (I want)
The one with the "retro"ish look.
He carries a dict and spout shakespeare
Oh please can he please get a life.

It is so difficult to get the right guy,
And prayed that he isn't taken.
If I still don't find anything I like,
Maybe I should just turn lesbian.


I need coffee badly. I shall stop this before people starts slapping me. I need more sleep.

No comments: