Thursday, October 21, 2004

Teh Tarik

the results are coming thick and fast.
not that i have anything to complain about
just that the girls in my class seems to be desensitised
it seems to some that it is one bad result after another, one more justification to make to the their parents.
Was it really that bad...? I guess so. And I can see they are just waiting for the time and the paper to pass, for the report book to be passed to them and endure the earful for a couple of weeks and to get out totally from the agony they are facing now.
I am busy monitoring, who may not clear the exams, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

In case you are wondering why I have not been in really good mood these two days, it was because of a couple of things that has happened, and of course my precious class is involved in some way or another. Nothing bad, just upsetting.

No comments: