Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A Swansong.....

I suddenly lost the interest to write my blog. Calll it really depressing, but alot of things have happened over the past week. I guess this will be the last entry for the month of October or even for the year 2004.

It took me great thoughts to draft out this blog entry. I appreciate the calls for me to be upbeat again. The results are out, we are having a promotion meeting today. Not that it is a big issue, all my girls get promoted anyway (hooray!! There will only 2 classes which have 100% no problem and 3/4 is one of them) everything remains the same, all of them promoted to 4/4 2005 and maybe the seating arrangement will be the same, the familiar "neighbours" and maybe even the class committee will be the same....

The reason why I am so disinterested in the class recently is not because i am irresponsible or what and it is also not that I am bochup but rather I feel that I will have this really sickening sinking feeling if I continue to be so close to all of you. I feel the need to be detached at times, so that it will not "hurt" so much. Ha ha but look at it from the bright side, you will still be the 100% refractory class and most probably you will still going to make your new form teacher, whoever that may be, 100% refractory.

Anyway I should take this opportunity to congratulate my class for getting 1st runner-ups in the rugby carnival, bruised bodies, bloodied lips, broken teeth if any...

I do not know your thoughts about this, but I sincerely hope we close this chapter with a bang. It has been a helluva year and it was great working with you people, even if you people can be SO....
1) extremely DIRTY, with socks, tissues and rubbish strewn all over the place, and I have not even talk about the mind.
2) overly AFFECTIONATE, with your gifts and class spirit and your songs and your generous dosage of enthusiasm.
3) extremely DEFIANT at times, to other teachers I mean. In fact even bordering to the point of rudeness, but never to me :P
4) overly ON THE BALL, with the extra practices, the extra banners, the extra effort
5) overly REFRACTORY, what can I say, a class of mixed talents who work well with each other.

With all these, I will cease activity in my blog. Hopefully I can find the zest to write about things in the new term of 2005. Thank you for all your loyal patronage, it was not easy to get 5000 over hits since "opening shop". Guess to look at the random thoughts of the teacher especially one who offers his 2 cents worth is exciting to say the least huh?? :P

Anyway to all the girls, Failure is just a journey to success. Be strong and continue o work hard, one day you will reap the benefits.

Take care! Study hard and don't forget to play hard too...

No comments: