Friday, October 15, 2004

Silence

My work officially starts today. Well actually it started when I carried 8 piles worth of SS papers painstakingly written by the students. Well I guess the urgency finally settled in as I am now overwhelmed with the SS marking, History markings and congrats the Add maths marking.

Is it me or is it the time of the year when the end of the papers and the giving out of report books meant that it is the end of the relationship with the class? The end of the year is usually a mad rush, so rushed that when you realsed it, the girls are on holidays, you are on holiday and then you are with a new set of students new set of form class and most importantly new set of feelings and expected. I need some solace and peace.

Currently listening to Jay Chou " An jing' or "Silence"

No comments: