Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The One about going home late

It's 6.15pm
It's late
And I am still in a deserted corner (ie cubicle) conscientiously doing my work.
And I decided to blog...

Sometimes I wondered whether the school has changed the way I work, or maybe it is the added responsibilities. The school is going to be having some major events for the next 3 days and *shudder* as a KAH, I am actually not involved (read: no planning, little duties etc) in all these whatsoever. Maybe it was because I am new to the school and that's why they had decided to "give me time to adjust" by keeping me out from the hectic work. But I am really feeling guilty as a member of the school for not helping out in this. The whole school and most of the staff are still busy planning/rehearsing/running from place to place/tired. I feel this guilt pangs of being there in school even though I am not really able to do/contribute much at this moment of time.

An irrational thought, I guess.

Your thoughts?

No comments: