Sunday, December 12, 2004

A long long night

They are showing the Star Awards on Channel 8 and Big MommaHouse on Channel 5. To show my displeasure to Media corp, I should avoid the TV programmes for today.

Was out since 10pm last night and didn't sleep the whole night, meet up with some friends at Simpang Bedok, had a couple of pratas, and loads of tea tarik, I can feel the teh in my tummy, and I am feeling a little "zombie"ish. We talked throughout the night, and before we know it, it was 8 in the morning. In fact we were a bit dead around fiveish and started giggling and laughing at Simpang. The best part was that we started talking in gibberish and we suddenly became hard of hearing. Must be the sleep deprivation. And to show how bad we were, we started coining new words like

"I am really saber" ( a combination of stable and sober)
"You think my car can squeeze into that entry? You must be joking.. I am not a murtabak"
"You want a teh tarik and errrrrrrrlo" (Milo in non sober pronunciation)

Anyway I just woke up.. If all hese doesn't make sense to you, don't worry, I am still suffering from a hangover

No comments: