Saturday, November 11, 2006

The One about writing something I may regret (2)

I need some advice on the previous blog entry. I cannot deny that i am upset about the things that is happening. After talking to the missus who was indignant with the way that I was treated, she gave me some advice. Now I have a couple of options and would really want to know what you would do if you were in my shoes

A) Should I just stay and try to work with my new "boss" for the next 2 years before contemplating leaving
B) should I look out for an open posting next year and just heck care and leave?

Thanks

3 comments:

The Ego One said...

Thanks Jeanie for your advice
I am just having this sense of deja vu especially that was the very reason why I left my previous school in the first place.
Many colleagues had told me to stick with the option of staying for next 2 years to complete my "obligations" - the usual protocol and courtesy thingy and of course to leave at least a positive mark there before I leave. Well I got a full 7 months to think about this before the next APEX come by :)

Jelis said...

Heya Mr Ng...
I obviously don't know how it is, so I can't help, so I'll just wish you all the best and hope that whatever you ultimately pick will turn out well =)

Also, this is completely off-topic, but I listen to a lot of Celtic/Irish music on the internet, and I happened by this video: http://www.tarasfire.com/pages/onesundaymorning.html
The song's a traditional (rebel?) one, but the video's more interesting, because it's made up of a montage of a lot of pictures of Bloody Sunday. ... all right, considering some of the pictures contain bloody (reference completely unintended) corpses, maybe 'interesting' isn't quite the right word >.>

Heeey... gory stuff reminds me of your classes. That, and logarithms XD

Cheero,
JW

Jelis said...

oops. ok, the URL's been partially cut off... The end should be onesundaymorning.html =)