Sunday, February 12, 2006

The One with the O levels Results (part 2)

To the IJ girls I had taught, scolded, punished, ignored, teased, made fun of and "inspired"

Congrats for all the good results you have gotten. The results is a passageway to the next phase of your journey. 2 or 3 years down the road, you will not remember what you had gotten but will be eagerly anticipating embarking on a new phase of your life. For those who did exceptionally well, savour the moment for you deserved every second of it. For those who did not do as well, well life still goes on :p and most importantly every setback is just a step closer to success. It is not whether you fall or not, it is how fast you get up.

Even though I am not in IJ, i had heard so many of you calling me, sending me emails, sms-es as I busied myself in my green fatigues, handling a weapon (the SAF M 16) which I had not touched for almost 10 over years. Much as I like to witness the euphoric looks on your faces, I was kinda tied down by my national obligations. However it was nice to hear from all of you for it showed that IJ girls are appreciative and that I have in some way, good or bad, left a mark in your lives.

I had heard that Thanksgiving Mass will be 22 feb wednesday. Many students asked whether if I will be back in IJ. Much as I love to do so, I had my other obligations in another school. I apologise for not being there but I am sure all of you will savour the moment and of course embark on your new journey with zest and anticipation.

I had heard that there are some girls who wants to get in touch with me. You can try to email me. For those who want to talk to me.... can get the numbers from my 4/4 2005 girls. I am most willing to get in touch with IJ girls, and of course if your name happens to be Clarabelle..

GODSPEED!

Mr Ng

No comments: