Saturday, June 24, 2006

The one with the last weekend before the term start (again)

I am writing this with a *sic* heavy heart as I count-downed the hours when I again have to wake up at ungodly hours and begin my "tireless 4 wheel drive" to my school. There is just a certain reluctance and unwillingness to go back to school, citing reasons like not enough rest or not enough holidays. However barring all these, I must say that this holiday had been really well spent ( not in resting though) as I am fully occupied with stuff in school and at home.

I would love to give a day-by-day account of the stuff that I have been doing during this 4 weeks but i guess I will really bore the hell out of every readers. Instead I am going to be really anal about all this and be so damn caluclative that I am going to put everything in a pie chart. in total there are like 4 weeks mulitply by 7 days multiply by 24 hours = 672 hours in this whole entire holiday. I have done a mental calculation and I realised that that I have spent almost 300 hours ie almost half of my holidays in school related activities. Some of you might sneered at me being so calculative.. but if you would do the maths again, that would mean I have about 372 hours and if you minus off 4 mulitply by 7 multiply by 8 hours of sleep = 224 and add 3 mulitply by 4 mulitply by 7 = 84 hour of meal time. That is a total of 308 hour which mean that I have only *gasp* 372-308= 64 hours which is like less than 3 days of break..

Hm... and why am I spending my remainder of 64 hours blogging something totally irrelevant?

No comments: