Saturday, June 10, 2006

The One about don't know what to blog

As usual, it is the time of the year again when I am too busy/bochup/lazy to blog. Actually i am as usual facing my seasonal blogger's block where I am having so much difficulty trying to come up with things to bitch about.

Actually to have time is indeed a luxury for me. since the holidays 2 weeks ago ( has it been so long), i have been going back to school alomost every day to help out in the sec 4 enrichment camp ( so as to speak) and of course the mandatory NE quiz (yes that is part of my portfolio) Tonight at T2 I will be flying off for a 7 day fieldtrip ( yes work again...) to Perth for a geography fieldtrip.

I hope I will be able to get some inspiration to write about stuff there. Maybe the one that I will miss is peaceful nights of uninterrupted sleep in Perth. Surely Ytzens dont have a habit to cry in the night like my baby Vernice.


Anyway for those who read this post. i am planning a simple bbq at my place for those who would like to catch a glimpse of my little princess. it would be on 21 june evening. I know that 4/4 will be coming that evening. If you would like to be here and of course you are ok with the class, please drop me a mail or sms or leave a tag on my board. so that i would not end up having not enough food that day. remember 21 june bbq evening. See ya!

No comments: