Monday, March 14, 2005

Retrieval Failed

Due to some totally unexpected situation happening to my computer. I woke up in cold sweat and found out that everything in my C:/My documents was entirely wiped out. What was also puzzling to me was that the computer itself seems to go 'retro' - my old computer background picture and everything elese that I thought I delete reappeared. The internet connection was not workign until just now which I don't know how I fixed it. My contact were all gone. My past mail attachment and stuff were all gone. My internet history were all gone. Well it seem pretty freakish and on another day I would have been extremely pissed with it. But then again I am just too tired to bother anymore. I had not have my dinner as yet ( Time check 10.38 pm) and I am still drowsy from the 8 hour sleep since 2 in the afternoon.

No comments: