Wednesday, September 29, 2004

According to my mum yesterday, today is my lunar birthday.

If today represents the birth of me about 30 years back, i shuddered to think if it is going to be a representation of what is about to happen for the next 30 years or more. It is a helluva day, running to classes to classes, I could smell the sweat on my shirt. Starting with A Maths, and followed by Social Studies, then A Maths then Social Studies again, 8 periods altogether. I am so glad I have survived this ordeal.

I am really not t
hhhhhhhhhhhhh
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ggggggggggggggggg

ssssssssssssssssssssss
tttttttttttttttttttttttttt
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
gggggggggggggggggggg
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I need a rest........................

No comments: